Looking for that Special Holiday, Mother’s Day, or Birthday Gift? Look no further!
Here’s one they are sure to remember! Purchase a Gift Certificate for that special someone who has everything. Whether you are looking for a Psychic Reading, Lipstick Reading, Card Readings, Mediumship Reading, or Party use your Gift Certificate toward the reading or party of your choice!
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by SUSAN SHUSTER LLC .
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at SUSAN SHUSTER LLC for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. SUSAN SHUSTER LLC reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid receipt before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates but is not required to do so.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. SUSAN SHUSTER LLC can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the original electronic receipt.
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
- SUSAN SHUSTER LLC , ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND SUSAN SHUSTER LLC 'S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Missouri, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.
Gift Certificates now available:
$ 90 (Gift Certificate Good for 30 min readings)
$125 (Gift Certificate Good for 45 min readings)
$150 (Gift Certificate Good for 1 hour readings)
$225 (Gift Certificate Good for 1 hour for couples readings)